[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Web Design » Java » Facebook Autopoke 2.5
Facebook Autopoke 2.5
BassoDate: Monday, 2010-05-31, 4:07 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Facebook Autopoke 2.5

Warning: Only install Userscripts that you trust.

1. Userscripts and Firefox

Greasemonkey is an extension for Mozilla Firefox, an open source Web Browser. Most userscripts are written for Firefox & Greasemonkey (although some work in Opera, Safari and even Internet Explorer).

For this guide I will assume you are using Firefox, if not you should install Firefox first.

2. Userscripts run via Greasemonkey

Now that you have Firefox, you need to install Greasemonkey. After installation (which requires restarting your browser), you are now ready to install userscripts.

Now clicking on a .user.js link triggers Greasemonkey to pop up the script installation panel. Greasemonkey shows you a list of what sites the script will run on and ask if you want to install the script.

Now loading a web page results in additional code (the userscript) being run.

3. Download the facebook autopoke script

Code
Info:
* 2.5 (5/28/2010)

* MODIFIED: Script will wait 1.5 seconds before auto-poking begins. This fixes the issue of the script not picking up any pokes as soon as the page loads.

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Web Design » Java » Facebook Autopoke 2.5
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.